Toy Poodle Sales Contract
Breed: Toy Poodle Sex:_________________ Color:_____________
Date of Birth:__________
To be Spayed/Neutered:
Description of Health:_________________________________________________
Registration Number:________________________ Breeder:________________ Deposit of $200.00 Paid:___
Purchase Price:__________ Purchase Price Paid:___ Shipping is Needed:___ Shipping Price of $350.00 Paid:___ Airport to be Shipped to:_________
Name:__________________________ Address Street:_________________ City:___________________ State:_____________________ Zip/Postal Code:______________ Phone Number:__________________ Email:_____________________
A pet PUPPY is defined here to be a Toy Poodle puppy which is in good health at the time of sale, and embodies the characteristics of the Toy Poodle breed. This PUPPY is purebred and is register able (registered) with the AKC.
The BREEDER guarantees the above described puppy to be healthy at the time of the sale.
The BREEDER does not assume any liability for any injury to said puppy after delivery.
The BREEDER has done everything possible to produce healthy sound puppies both by breeding only healthy dogs (parents) and by raising the puppies in the best way possible in regards to diet, exercise, socialization and veterinary care.
There are many factors that can influence growth and development, such as diet, exercise, weight gain, etc.. The BUYER assumes the responsibility to carry on with the appropriate vaccinations, exercise and feeding schedule, as supplied by the BREEDER. The BREEDER can offer no further guarantees once the care of the puppy is no longer under their control.
1. The BUYER agrees to have this puppy examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours of delivery. If the puppy is found to be other than healthy by the BUYER'S veterinarian, it shall be returned to the BREEDER immediately, and the purchase price will be refunded.
2. All appropriate shots for the PUPPY'S age have been given, and a record of this vaccination history is supplied. The Buyer shall provide the dog with adequate food, fresh water at all times, shelter, affection, love, and medical care, including all necessary shots and medication recommended by the veterinarian. The Buyer shall provide the dog with veterinary care upon sickness, disease, or injury, and shall take it to a veterinarian at least once a year for an annual health examination and routine vaccinations.
3.The Buyer shall provide the dog with humane care and maintain it in accordance with all current and future state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances where the Buyer resides.
4.The Buyer shall provide the dog with a fully fenced yard or other humane means of exercise.
5.The dog shall not be kept constantly chained or constantly outdoors.
6.The Buyer shall keep the dog as a household pet and shall never use it for breeding without the Breeder's consent or as an attack dog or guard dog.
7.For pet-quality pups, the Buyer agrees to have the bitch spayed before her first season at six (6) months old, or to have the dog neutered no later than nine (9) months from the date of this Contract
8.If the dog cannot be kept by the Buyer, the Buyer shall notify the Breeder immediately.
9.The dog shall not be sold, transferred, or given to any individual or to any retail or wholesale establishment for the purpose of sale or resale to the public or to any research institution where medical experimentation or other practices take place.
10. The BUYER hereby agrees that if at any time the Buyer cannot take proper care of the puppy, the BUYER must contact the BREEDER and the BREEDER will have the first choice to either: (a) take the PUPPY back or (b) assist the BUYER in finding a suitable home for the PUPPY.
11. The Buyer agrees that the Breeder is in no way liable or responsible for any damage, accident, or injury resulting from the dog.
12. The BUYER agrees to notify the BREEDER of any changes of address during the PUPPY'S lifetime.
13.The Buyer and Breeder agree to keep each other informed of their current addresses.
14.The Buyer agrees to pay the Breeder any and all expenses, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees, in enforcing the terms and provisions of the Contract.
15.Should the Buyer be unable or unwilling to fulfill any of the above provisions, the Buyer agrees to return the dog to the Breeder at the Breeder's request. Should the Buyer refuse to return the dog, the Buyer hereby authorizes the Breeder to pick up and remove the dog from the Buyer's control.
16. Buyer should have a licensed veterinarian examine this puppy within 48 hrs (not including Sundays or holidays) of purchase. If a licensed veterinarian declares this puppy in unacceptable health and the puppy and AKC papers are returned to Seller within 48 hrs of the exam, Seller will gladly refund the purchase price or exchange for another similar puppy if one is available at that time. A written statement from the veterinarian is required.
The UNDERSIGNED Buyer hereby acknowledges having read the terms of the Contract and does hereby agree to abide by each of the provisions set forth above.
Signature of Buyer:_________________________________ Date:______________
Printed Name of Buyer____________________________________
Source: http://sale contract